The Indian Business and Professional Group (IBPG) was established in 1991 to promote development of commerce and investment between India and Abu Dhabi. IBPG is one of the 37 Business Groups in Abu Dhabi registered with the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce.
Since its inception, IBPG has developed the reputation of being a facilitator of businesses across a broad spectrum of Indian industries which are thriving now in Abu Dhabi.
The main objectives of IBPG are:
- To promote development of commerce and investment between India and Abu Dhabi
- To promote liaison between Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Indian business organisations and chambers
- To provide forum for business networking and interaction
- To work with individuals and organisations in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi on matters of mutual interes
- To heighten Abu Dhabi’s commercial position in the Middle East among the Indian business and professional community
IBPG has a 3 tier Governance Structure, comprising of